Thursday, June 01, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Here we are into June and a new challenge from As You Like It

This fortnight's challenge sponsor is

Sweet Stamps


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Favourite reason to make/send a card (other than a birthday! (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here is my inspiration.

I don't mind what occassion I make cards for. Birthdays are obviously the most popular but I do love making anniversary and wedding cards. I like adding hearts, gems and pretty embellishments. 

I have used Simon Says heart die, X Cut letters and the rest from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design Elaine and the hearts are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, I love the unique shape of your card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete